A very Happy St. Patrick's to you all. Hope you had a great day! I didn't set a St. P's table cause we are havig a very NON Irish dinner tonight. So, I thought I would share our current everyday placesetting. I started with a pale yellow placemat then a round, rattan charger(that reminds me of an Easter basket), my square green dinner dishes, a scalloped white  plate, these beautiful green and white salad plates and these fun egg shaped dishes found at CTS 2 years ago, I think. Joe has the green one and I have the pink one! They came in 4 different colors, I believe.
 I have 4 of these egg embroidered napkins, and I use my white marble handled flatware.


 My green goblets hold our drink of choice for either breakfast or dinner.

 here is a shot of the table.
 Don't you just love different edged dishes, they make my heart happy:):)

I will share the rest of the kitchen soon but we have had gray, cold, dreary days and I can't get good pictures. Tomorrow is supposed to be AWFUL; rain and snow mix and cold again. YUCK! Oh well, I do know that Spring IS coming, I just wish it would hurry up a little. XO, Pinky
Linking to:

Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Motivated Monday at Be Colorful
Making the World Cuter Monday at Making the World Cuter
More the Merrier Monday at DIY Home Sweet Home Project
Savvy Homemade Monday at Home Savvy A to Z
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tutorials and Tips Tuesday at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
It's A Party on Thursday at A Creative Princess
Show and Share on Thursday at Southern Lovely
Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
Remodelaholic's Anonymous on Friday at Remodelaholic
Addicts (not so) Anonymous on Friday at Addicted 2 Decorating
Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Potpourri Friday at 2805
Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors
Sew Darn Crafty Sunday at http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming
Paula and Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top