I'm about to make this a very happy Monday. Have I got a treat in store for you!


Y'all know I have a huge addiction to gallery walls. I've done several in my own house (here, here and here) and I'm always thinking of where I can put another one. In fact, I've had a blank bathroom wall giving me the stink eye for some time now (no pun intended) and it needed to be addressed.

So of course when I saw a display for Indie Mats at one of my favorite local stores I had to snap a set up for myself right away. OK, it wasn't that quick. It took me a good 20 minutes to decide which color and style to pick. It was fabulous wall overload.


Then I reached stalker fan status when I got home and learned more about the company. Emma and Anne are two friends with one great idea. They create high-style mats that are sustainable, recyclable and totally interchangeable. And extra bonus, no nails needed. My plaster walls thank you ladies. The cherry on top of it all, everything is made locally. Sisters are doin' it for themselves. (everyone sing with me)


To share the style, Emma and Anne have generously agreed to gift a set to one very lucky person. Here's what you need to do:

  • Make sure you are a follower of little black door {if you already are, I knew I liked you. If not, just click 'Join this Site' over on the right} Then, visit the Indie Mats store, pick out your favorite set and leave me a comment below with your pick. (make sure I have your email address too)



For additional entries you can also:
  • Blog, pin, tweet, Facebook or Instagram about the giveaway and link back to this post 


Be sure to leave a comment each time you've done any or all of these and then mark your calendars. The giveaway ends Monday, April 22nd at midnight. 

Best of luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top