There is a party mood happening today because I've got tablescapes on the brain people. I'm styling a table for a local charity event this evening and then I'm hosting a big party at my house in June, so Pinterest and I have been chatting of nothing but linens, flowers, napkins and silverware. (forks on the left...i always forget)

So I thought I would share some pretty inspiration pics with you. Because I don't know about you, but I enjoy a good looking table when I sit down to my catered dinner.

source via pinterest
source via pinterest
source via pinterest

source via pinterest
source via pinterest
source via pinterest
source via pinterest
I'll be sure to share pictures from tonight's event sometime next week.

So what do you think? Does it get you in the mood to have a party? If you do, can I come? I am full of sparkling conversation.

And btw, don't forget to sign up for the great Indie Mats Giveaway! You only have until Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top