The other day when I redid the morning/breakfast room I decided I should set a new table for us too. I decided to do a "Winter White" table since we have 11 inches of snow outside! But in keeping with all the greens in the room added touches of green too. Hope you like it! I chose dishes that all had lots of texture and pattern. These are not a set, they all came from different places but I love them all together.
 A twiggy ball sits on a tiny green wreath
 on the side of the terrarium.
 I just realized that the pattern of the tablecloth has changed in the pictures! I have no idea how this happened!!!??? As you can see in the other pictures the tablecloth is a tiny striped pattern.
 A simple green goblet, made from recycled glass is for our beverages and the S and P add some more texture.
 Inside the terrarium I placed a pottery basket shaped pot with a faux succulent, a green lantern and a green sphere.
 They all rest on a bed of green moss.
 I changed out the red cushions that were used at Christmas for these green patterned ones.
 A nice thick napkin is folded simply.
 I love this crackled bird that I found at Kirklands recently. There are LOTS of birds at the feeders right outside the windows.
 I have had this pottery piece for MANY years and it remains a favorite.
 At first, I used my white handled flatware but then remembered this palm tree flatware and like it better!
 We eat alot of soups and chili in these COLD winter months so I placed the soup spoon across the bowl.
 My square rattan charger acts as a placemat and adds even more texture.
 
Thanks for your visit. I so appreciate all my sweet followers. XO, Pinky
I am linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top