First Fess Up Friday of the new year people. Can I get a "what what"! 

Today I'm excited to have my friend Leslie of Lekalia Interiors over. You probably already know Leslie from her amazing store on Etsy but you should also know that Leslie is a triple threat in the design world. Girlfriend can design a pretty fab room, reupholster the furniture to go in said fab room and then top it all off with pillows she's made herself. Just check out some of her work here. I'm thinking Leslie, you need to live closer to me. 


Hi Everyone!
 I'm so excited that Elizabeth asked me to participate in Fess Up Friday! I love reading her blog and love that she tells it like it is.  I mean, she had me at 'ruh roh' (during this post) and what's better than laughing and smiling and learning along with the blogs that you read? Nuttin!

 So my little thing that I want to 'fess up' to today is my tray obsession

I began using trays as centerpiece vignettes in the houses that I staged last summer for my real estate staging business...

A little tray here.....


And a little tray there....


Then I made a tray for my BFF for her birthday....


Then, I created a tray for the Blue & White Bash over at The Pink Pagoda...


Then I created a 'Tray of the Day' series on my blog....


Then Linda from Calling it Home blogged about some great bargains including a fab tray and a clothing steamer... and I bought both (because of her!) and sent her this 'tray of the day' pic to make her giggle....



Then I styled it up for the Holidays....


And after rearranging a few thing-a-ma-jigs in my house.... here is today's tray!



So I wonder....does anyone else have an obsession with trays?  
Come on, Fess Up! :)

Thank you Elizabeth!  You are the bestest!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top