Today's Fess Up Friday features my dear friend Linda from Calling it Home, One Room Challenge creator and all around awesome blogger. Linda and I often chat about non-blog related things, like what we are drinking on any particular night, what to watch on Netflix and our need for warmer weather. I knew we had a lot in common, but after reading this I think we might just be separated at birth. Take it away Linda.



Hello LBD readers and stalkers!

Today is true confessions Fess Up Friday. I am confident that after you read this, you will know how truly nuts I am. We are talking cray cray ...no holding back.

There is no easy way to say this, I sing in the car!



Yup, out loud and everything. 

When one of my favorite songs come on...I just can't help it.




I start doing a little dance, too.

Not this kind of dancing




This kind... think MTV video vixen.




And when my daughter is in a good mood...that's always hit or miss, 

She joins me.




And when other drivers notice my personal concert...



I own it!


Thanks for the GIF's, Taylor

A friend of mine from High School would always say, "I love when people sing, it means they are happy". That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.


Now it's your turn, what do you do in the car? Come on, fess up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top