With VERY low temperatures and biting winds outside I am dreaming of warmer climates and tropical breezes!!! So, I have set a table to transport us there!!!
 I kept the green tablecloth on the table and added the rattan place mats for added texture and they remind me of thatched huts:) I also am using a stack of plates which include a set that I got many years ago that have palm trees on them and palm foliage on the dinner plate.
 I put 2 napkins together and corralled them with a simple green and white ring.
 My clear bubble glasses remind me of sparkling waters.
 The leaf bowl resembles the foliage on the plates
 The salad plates have 4 different plam trees on them
 This white raised edge plate is one of my favorites and I wish I could find more of them. WALMART sold them several years ago so if any of you know a source PLEASE let me know!!!
 And this is the dinner plate.
 Of course I am using my palm tree flatware.
 The S and P have a  rattan covering too.
 I placed two matching rattan based candle holders on each side of the Terrarium centerpiece.

 I am LOVING the hutch that Joe made in here!!!!! I can't believe it took me over a year to put it here! What was I thinking?????







 I love being able to sit at the table and see out back and I can even see the clubhouse.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Please let me know you were here with a comment, they make my day! XO, Pinky
I am linking this to:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top