Last week I decorated the dining room for Easter but have been so busy I haven't had a chance to share. So, here it is. This is how the table looked for winter with the oriental accents.
 Here we go with Easter! I didn't have a runner but as you will see I found a beautiful one the other day at....wait for it....HOME GOODS!!!! I swear they should pay me to advertize:):) They do not, sadly:):)
 I placed  my faux tulips in faux water on a glass cake pedestal and surrounded that with sparkly eggs. At the base is a feather wreath that I Love!!!!



 These 2 bunnies were a gift from my daughter years ago. I had seen them in a gift shop, way up on a shelf and told her about them. She surprised me and got them! I will always treasure them.....and HER!

 The server.
 I put all the "sparkly" bunnies on here. This guy holds an Easter tree.
 This tall bunny is from Steinmart last year.
 I got 2 of these where I used to work, last year for 50/50! That menas half off then half off again (75% off).
 This one is so pretty!
 sweet face
 "Here Mom"!


 Here is the runner.
 I love the embroidery at the ends
I changed out the candles to yellow.
 They look much GOLDER in these pictures than they really are. They are a pretty soft yellow.
I also found some sparkly egg branches the other day at Pier One so added them to the server to embellish it a little!

Hope you have enjjoyed seeing some more of my Easter decor. I love changing thigs out for the seasons. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to read them all! Have a great weekend!!!! XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top