Today was a GORGEOUS day! It got up to 80 degrees! SOOOO, I went and bought and planted some pansies. Mr. S. had to get my big copper pots out for me so I could get started. I will have several MORE pots on the front porch and back deck when it REALLY gets to warm weather. For now, these pansies will tide me over!!!!!A view of the porch, decorated for Spring/Easter.

 Isn't this one so pretty, with it's variegated colors?!
 This one is the prettiest blue, sorry I moved:(
 Beautiful red, and I moved again. Sorry, but didn't want to delete this so you could see the color!
 I bought my spikes and they will stay there when I take out the pansies and replace them with impatiens.

 Lenten rose.
 Yellow lenten rose.
 Hyacinths are almost full bloomed.

 This is part of where the crane messed up the driveway. Thankfully the hostas weren't up far enough to be too damaged!
 Daffodils!
 Forsythia!
 Hydrangeas are leafing out!!!!! I can't wait for hydrangeas, one of my favorites!
 A wild flower. I don't know what it is but it comes up each Spring. Anybody know?
 My small bunny flag at the mailbox.
 Day lilies. They come up each year but haven't bloomed in several years.......they are old!
 We got the net off of the pond! So I started raking up the leaves that had blown all around it!
 The upper pond.
 The fish have ended their hybernation and are starting to swim around again!!!!

 Remember, you can click on the pictures to enlarge.
 In the midst of raking..... I uncovered the stepping stones.
 This area has hostas too. I also plant some annuals there.

 "Pirus Japonica" is BLOOMING!!! And it smells so pretty. the BEES love it!

 One of the 4 japanese Maples. They are all starting to leaf out too! Life renews again.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are getting some nice Spring weather too! Tomorrow we are going to get rain and COOLER temps again:( I am just wishing for some pretty Spring days to enjoy! Have a beautiful week everyone!!!! XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top