I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and were able to celebrate with loved ones. Here is my table, I am sorry for so many pictures. I guess I got a little carried away!!!:)So here we go. This first picture is the bowl of treats everyone got; a chocolate bunny nestled in a bed of "grass" with malted milk beans scattered around.
This is the centerpiece that you have seen before.

 I used my good cut work tablecloth embroidered with bunnies, eggs, chicks etc. The place setting was a ratten chareger that reminds me of an Easter basket, a polka dot dinner plate, a bunny dessert plate and the goody bowl. The rims of the dessert plates are all different: pink, blue, yellow and green, so the flowers on the wine glasses I matched up too.
 I also used my embroidered egg napkins and an egg napkin ring.
 close up, the napkin rings are beaded.

 The bunny place card holders, and I found chick place cards. We also had the egg candles in colored votive holders. I couldn't find my chick votive holders, but found them AFTER DINNER when I was putting it all away:(:(
 Yellow rimmed plate, yellow bunny, yellow flowered glass, yellow votive holder.
 The cabbage plate will be used for asparagus.
 The bunny bowl for cole slaw. Actually it is LIKE cole slaw but it is called summer chopped slaw. YUM!!!!


 Details...

 Detail of the tablecloth.


 Each corner has this pretty scene.
 Along the hem.





 The bunny plates: here is the pink one.
 the polka dot dinner plate..
 the chareger.
 yellow
 blue
 Salt and pepper

 Time to light the candles!!!!








Dinner was delicious, if I do say so myself:):) I am joining Susan for tablescape Thursday at http://www.betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/  Thanks so much for stopping by! XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top