Happy Monday everyone! Today I tought I would show you my living room, dressed for Fall. I don't do alot in here but a few touches. I love that with my cream colored sofa, all I have to do is change out the pillows for each season! It changes the look for a very inexpensive budget! So, here we go! This is what you see when you walk in the room from the foyer.

This is the credenza. I have a collection of Oriental plates that my Mom gave me in the bottom, and the flowers you see are faux hibiscus. The vases they are in are made specifically for hibiscus flowers! I placed one beaded pumpkin on the credenza.


 On the coffee table I have a wicker based hurricane sitting on a glass cake stand. An orange candle is inside surrounded with acorns, nuts etc.
 On the cake stand I placed some dried pomegranites, small pinecones and a garland of bittersweet is twined around it all.
 2 beaded pumpkins are on each side. The beaded pumpkins are a little dressier for here in the living room.


 At the center of the sofa I have 2 rusty colored pillows and a leaf pillow.
 Then at each end are 3 pillows: the one that matches the sofa, a solid rust one and the Fall colored squares.

 I have 2 sofa tables behind the sofa. I put these amber hurricanes on a tall candlestick and encircled it with a pumpkin candleholder.
 Here is the mantle (that Joe built). I love the lush berry garland and I have placed some faux acorns and pumpkins among the berries.
 I have these 2 glass pumpkins on candlesticks with battery candles inside, for safety!

 I turned on the lamps to give you an idea of what it looks like at night.


 I took these shots to show you the 2 wall colors in the room. I LOVE THESE COLORS!!!!!!!!!!! They are WARM in the Winter and cool in the Summer! This room has 2 skylights so is never dark. I am so happy sitting in this room. These are MY colors! I have always loved the warm colors of Fall! Can you see the 2 different colors?





 This is my pagoda etegere. More of my blue and white collection is here.




 This ceramic pocket is filled with some leaves and berries.
 A favorite picture.
 It is hard to tell but this piece looks like a huge DISH is in the frame. It is the perfect color for the room.
Metamorphosis Monday at
Motivated Monday at
Making the World Cuter Monday at 
More the Merrier Monday at
Savvy Homemade Monday at
Tabletop Tuesday at
Tutorials and Tips Tuesday at 
Wow Us Wednesdays at
It's A Party on Thursday at
Show and Share on Thursday at
Open House Party Thursday at
Share Your Creations on Thursday at 
Hookin’ Up on Thursday with
Addicts (not so) Anonymous on Friday at 
Inspiration Friday at
Saturday Nite Special at 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top