HI everyone! Last Thursday we dogsat for our daughter and SIL so after work they came for dinner! I had chili in the freezer so it was easy to get dinner ready! We always like to do "chili mac" . That is how the kids grew up having chili! So, I set a casual table for us. I used a set of leaf placemats, my leaf salad/bread plates, and the bowls from my "Fall everyday" dishes!!! Yes, I have everyday dishes for every season:):) Mr. just shakes his head at my, ahem, addiction! Is there a 12 step program for dishaholics???? If so, I will be the leader of the pack:):)
 I used my iron pumpkin holder for our centerpiece since it takes up little room on the table.

At first I just placed the rattan covered glasses on the table. I used my brown bamboo flatware, and a green with white stripes napkin gathered up in a flower napkin ring.
 This was our bread plate. It was from Walmart last year and I haven't seen ANY Fall dishes there this year!!!!:(:( Have any of you????

 This is the placemat. I have had these for a few years and love them.



 My dollar store acorn and pumpkin S and P.
 I placed some faux pumpkins in each bowl before dinner.


 They're here, time to light the candles!!!



 Don't the colors go well together!?
 Then we decidee to have a glass of wine with dinner so I got out the leaf glasses, again from the Dollar Tree!!!!!
 Perfect!!!!




 Here are my cutie pie granddogs! This one is Hope.
 And here is Faith. She is older, Faith is still a baby!!! And CRAZY!!!

I will post the recipe for the chili on Sunday. Hope you will come back. I will be joining these fabulous parties!!!;
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Motivated Monday at Be Colorful
Making the World Cuter Monday at Making the World Cuter
More the Merrier Monday at DIY Home Sweet Home Project
Savvy Homemade Monday at Home Savvy A to Z
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tutorials and Tips Tuesday at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
It's A Party on Thursday at A Creative Princess
Show and Share on Thursday at Southern Lovely
Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
Hookin’ Up on Thursday with House of Hepworths
Addicts (not so) Anonymous on Friday at Addicted 2 Decorating
Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence
Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top