HI everyone! I hope you are having a great Sunday. Our daughter and SIL are coming and our best friends and are all staying for dinner. So, I decided to set a pretty table for them! I seem to have a "leaves" theme going which is very appropriate since they are FALLING like crazy outside now. I kept my everyday runner on the table and just added brown placemats, my everyday brown dinner plate, the salad plate from Walmart last year, and the everyday soup bowl. Black bean soup is on the menu tonight! Some of these pictures got cut off, so click on any one to see it better. Not sure why that happened...
 The leaf napkin is folded simply to show the design.
 S and P on a leaf plate.
 I love to use my brown bamboo flatware in the Fall.
 I found a bag of these faux acorns at Michaels the other day on sale so scooped them right up. I love acorns for the Fall OR the Winter! You will be seeing them at Christmas too!
 The votive holders have 2 different leaves hanging on them. I got these at CTS a few years ago.
 My embossed candles from Target that I LOOOOOVE!!!!! I placed a pumpkin candle ring around them.

 These are my NEW brown bubble glasses!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got them for my birthday from my friend Kathy and LOOOOOVE them too!!! She also gave me a pitcher that matches! Thank you so much, Kathy!
 The centerpiece will be removed for dinner and a smaller pumpkin placed there.
 This is my leaf pitcher that I just found at Ross the other day on clearance! Just HAD to scoop it up!:):)

 The leaves are raised and the handle is so pretty!







 I decided to add my leaf wine glasses, we will definitely have a glass of wine with dinner.
 They have 3 different leaves around the glass. And they have a beautiful gold rim.

 This is my GORGEOUS soup tureen that Joe got me last year. It is so beautiful and perfect for our Black Bean Soup that is on the menu tonight!
 The handle of the ladle is a leaf too!
 Can you see what it says inside? "Give thanks for our family and friends".




 I have tried and tried to rotate this picture for you. I don't understand why it turned cause it is upright on my pictures??? If you have questions about the soup recipe please leave me a question and I will get back to you! Thanks so much for stopping by. I will be joining Yvonne for On The Menu Monday, see her button on my sidebar and just click on that. I am also joining these great parties this week:
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Motivated Monday at Be Colorful
Making the World Cuter Monday at Making the World Cuter
More the Merrier Monday at DIY Home Sweet Home Project
Savvy Homemade Monday at Home Savvy A to Z
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tutorials and Tips Tuesday at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
It's A Party on Thursday at A Creative Princess
Show and Share on Thursday at Southern Lovely
Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
Hookin’ Up on Thursday with House of Hepworths
Addicts (not so) Anonymous on Friday at Addicted 2 Decorating
Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence
Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming
Have a great Sunday everyone. Thanks again for your visit. I appreciate all my followers so much! You are all the best!!!! XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top