Good Sunday evening! I was going to share an entirely different recipe tonight but can't find it! And I don't have it memorized so I will share it next week. For now, here is a super simple, but MUCH asked for recipe. I just took theis to an 85th birthday picnic yesterday for Joe's Aunt Polly.  Our family always asks me to bring "my beans". I am so sorry I didn't get a picture for the blog;( So, here we go:
Ingredients
1  15 ou. can pork and beans
1 can lima beans
1 can kidney beans
1/4 Lb. bacon, crisp
1 medium onion, chopped
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 Tbls. white vinegar
Mix all ingredients in crockpot!!!! Cook 1-2 hours. ENJOY. These are better the second day (like alot of things). So, I made them Friday night for the picnic Sat. then just reheated them Saturday. I am joining Yvonne at on the Menu Monday. You can just ckick on her button on the left side of my blog to get there. You will find a beautiful array of fabulous recipes! Thanks for stopping by. XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top