I've had such fun following the Color My World series that several of my favorite ladies have been participating in over the last several weeks. Today is the last day of the series and to celebrate, they are having a link party. Being the party girl that I am, I thought I'd jump in on the fun.

Although it might seem a bit predictable, my 4-year-old has become rather vocal about her room lately and she demands PINK. I've wanted to add pink somewhere for quite a while and I'm totally in favor of using my children for my own gain. Don't worry, social services has already been notified of my poor parenting. So pink it is!

My mom gave these wonderful watercolors to my youngest for her birthday and I immediately thought, 'this is my chance'. So I took some old black frames and a can of Rust-oleum Berry Pink

Hello beautiful.


I was loving the color so much I decided to repeat it on the other side of the room. It was the perfect chance to add that mirror my 4-year-old has also been begging for (primping starts young in this house). So I gave the Berry Pink treatment to an old mirror.

Along with some pink laquered boxes from The Container Store the room is now a bit brighter and we are all...tickled pink. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Make sure to check out all of the wonderful women who rocked this challenge over the past month. You are going to be craving color in no time!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top