Hi everyone!!! I have had ENOUGH of not doing any decent tables so I decided that my FAMILY are the most deserving people of a pretty table and I was going to DO ONE!!!! It is incredibly stressful to have your ENTIRE house "show ready" but that is life here right now. However, I use this pretty runner on the kitchen table for showings so thought, I can do a pretty table using this runner!!!!
 As you can see it is a creamy background with lots of greens and some deep browns too. I love this runner! I used my twiggy chargers that I got at World Market last year when we were in Fl. I SO wish there was a store near me! World Market, are you listening?????? On the charger I placed our grren everyday dishes and a creamy scalloped salad plate. I love these creamy dishes and I got them at Walmart!!! I have been searching for more to no avail:(
 I brought a pot of white lantana in from the deck for our centerpiece. It is in a textured, ceramic pot. I raised it up on an iron stand to give it more presence! And the brown iron stand blends so well with the runner too.
 The glasses are from Home Goods, last year. They had them in a lighter wicker and this dark stain, which I loved.
 Yup, I stood on my step stool to get this birds eye view for you! I am "vertically challenged" so thought I would see what life is like UP HERE:):)
 Detail of the pot, but it is an overcast day so I also took one.....
 with the flash to show you.

 The Target birdy S and P are standards in the summer here.
 And these napkin rings are some of my favorites. I use them often. The very lightly patterned napkin is simply rolled and placed in the ring.


 The lantana has lots of blooms coming out....soon!
We have pretty casual dinners here these nights, so clean up is easy and we can GET OUTTA HERE if we have to on a moments notice:):) Tonight it is a tuna and pasta salad, fruit salad and deviled eggs. Great summer fare. Tomorrow we may dine al fresco out on the deck.....stay tuned:):) Thanks SO much for your visit. Have a wonderful weekend!!! I will be linking to these parties:
Cowgirl Up! at Cedar Hill Ranch
Tuesday’s Treasures at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
Thanks so much for visiting. I love reading your comments and TRY to respond to you.
XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top