Hi everyone!!! Boy, have I been BUSY!!! This moving stuff is NOT for sissies:):) I am organizing all over the place. Joe and I have purchased 8 shelving units for the basement storage area and are picking up 3 more tomorrow for my dish room. I will share some of that organizing soon. So, I have been going through some boxes and finding some treasures. I decided to change the morning room table vignette. I have had this tablecloth forever but still love it. So, it is on the table for now. SOON it will be replaced for Christmas!!!!!!!!! I am antsy to GET STARTED:):) I can't wait to see what will fit here and what I can and can not use. My daughter will probably be the recipient of alot of Christmas goodies!!!! So, I made a new arrangement on the table. Then I surrounded it with lots of textural pieces.
 Tucked in some of the dried hydrangeas from the old house.
 This big pine cone ball is a favorite of mine.
 I love the bits of moss tucked in here and there.
 This is a faux pumpkin but I love the stem and the look.
 I elevated it on a small pedestal.
 A pumpkin and berry pick..
 and a garland is wound around everything.

 I so love having the SUN in the morning. It is truly a morning room:)
 another textural ball
 and some pretty flowers, of course




 So that's what is new here. I have a few other new things to show you later. Thanks so much for your visit. I treasure your comments and try to respond to each one. I will be partying here:
 Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesdays Treasures
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Motivated Monday at Be Colorful
Making the World Cuter Monday at Making the World Cuter
More the Merrier Monday at DIY Home Sweet Home Project
Savvy Homemade Monday at Home Savvy A to Z
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tutorials and Tips Tuesday at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
It's A Party on Thursday at A Creative Princess
Show and Share on Thursday at Southern Lovely
Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
Remodelaholic's Anonymous on Friday at Remodelaholic
Addicts (not so) Anonymous on Friday at Addicted 2 Decorating
Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Potpourri Friday at 2805
Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors
Sew Darn Crafty Sunday at http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming
Paula and Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
 XOXO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top