Happy Friday, or as I like to call it, elastic pants day:):) I hope you all had A wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving. We did and I am very grateful for all my blessings. Yesterday my daughter used this turkey platter and I remarked how pretty it was and how much I liked it. She gave it to me and was grateful for me to take it cause she doesn't like it!!!!!!!!!!!! I am giving her my PLAIN one:) I love the scenes and embellishments along the edge of the platter.
 The colors are also so pretty to me. I have a set of green dishes  (anyone surprised???:):) and they will look nice with this too.
 I look forward to next year to do another pretty table with this platter too.


We are having guests today. Tomorrow I will go decorate my daughters tree and stair railings (all 60 feet of it). Then I can start MY house and I am antsy as can be to GET TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a beautiful day. XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top