This is a glimpse into me, and a perfect example of my non-blogging life. I forgot my blog birthday. It was two weeks ago (better late than never). I am not at all good with dates and not big on birthdays.

But I DO want to take a minute to thank all of you. I had small but specific plans for this little blog - a chance for me to get back to writing and a photo album of this house that I love so much. I know everyone says this but it is true - I really didn't expect anyone, except my mom, to read this.

However it has turned into far more. I have made some great friends and met so many wonderful and TALENTED people. You all keep me inspired and I thank you.

So happy blog birthday to us! May the next year be full of great ideas, fun projects and all things wonderful.

via Real Simple

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top