...one is silver and the other gold. If I knew why that song was in my head, I'd tell you. But I have no explanation  I've also got Flock Of Seagulls in my head so go figure.

I've been in a mixing mood lately. Maybe it's the crispy gold of fall, turning into the icy silver of winter (woah, can i get a holla for that line of poetry?) but I'm way into silver and gold. Living in harmony, just like ebony and ivory. The odd songs flow, what can I say.

I'm especially loving it in the kitchen. Which really is stainless and brass, but you get where I'm going with this.
Veranda Interiors
The Long and Short of it via the Everygirl
Amy Meier Design
White + Gold Design
Traditional Home
Makes for a very glam kitchen. It works best, I think, when it's tempered and subtle but when it works right, it is oh so good.

So what do you think? Do you mix you metals? Do you mix your cocktails? Thank goodness for a short week ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top