Hi everyone! I try to keep my bar counter set for us for either breakfast or lunch, cause we usually eat dinner at the table in the morning room. So this changes, but this is what I have here right now. I love these Christmas tree dishes. I have had this runner for years that has trees on the ends so it is perfect. I also LOVE checks. I added these pretty red, bottle brush trees on top of the plates but don't have a big stck of dishes here. Since this is such an open area, it is hard to get pictures without seeing other spaces too. But I will be sharing all of the kitchen too, soon!
 The white dots are raised.

 I also made the topper for the lantern.
 The napkins are embroidered with stockings filled with goodies! I found them at Home Goods several years ago. I DID iron them but they still look a LITLLE wrinkled....

 The clear bubble glasses have an ornament that is kinda shaped like a tree:)

 Faux boxwood and berries fill in aroound the bow.

 Another gingerbread tree from CTS.
 And a Buyers Choice Santa stands proudly here.


Thanks SO much for your visit, you make my day when you leave me a comment. XO, Pinky
I am linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top