THIS is the reason for the season, as we all know. We are celebrating the birth of Christ on this very HOLY day. My wish for you all is that He will bless you all abundantly with what it is you need and fill your hearts with love.  This is my Hummel nativity and every piece is precious to me. As you saw I have another nativity under the tree but this is right in the foyer to greet our guests.  Joe started this collection for me for our 25th anniversary. Our best friends gave us the creche that year too. I love setting it up every year and seeing it every day throughout the season.
 Gradually we added the wise men,
 the shepards and the fabulous camels and other animals.

 Aren't they beautiful. I actually didn't want Joe to get the camels, thinking they were too expensive but I am sure glad he didn't listen to me!


 The shepards and a tiny angel keeping watch
 This is Joe's favorite one. He loves the expression of humility on his face.

 The donkey and cow keeping the baby warm.

 This little guy playing a song for the baby.
 The wise men humbly offering their gifts.

I want to thank you all for being my loyal followers and friends! It means so much to me that you would take time to visit me and my blog and even leave a comment. Wishing you all a truly BLESSED Christmas!!! XO, Pinky
Linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top