Good morning my friends! It is snowing again this morning here, so it is a winter wonderland outside. Since I shared my Gingerbread bar yesterday I wanted to share the rest of my kitchen today. I actually thought I had all the pictures on here but when I hit publish this morning it was blank! So, please forgive that error! I have somewhat of a baking theme in my kitchen, even though I don't do hardly any baking:) My hubby never eats sweets so I would have to eat it all and these hips don't need that! The above picture is Mrs. Baker Claus and below we have Mr. Both were purchased at Kohl's several years ago.
 My Christmas utensil holder was found at Target many years ago. It seems the stores are not carrying alot of what they used to carry so I am fortunate that I got these things when I did. The red utensils actually came from Dollar Tree and they are a nice quality! My gingerbread S and P sit by the stove too.

 Some shots of Mrs. Claus
 behind her is my candy tree which I will share tomorrow.


 The snowman is a wax burner, sorry about the dishwashing liquid:)
 I made this snowman light MANY years ago in ceramics class:)
 A shot of the stove area
 I got this new lamp this year at CTS, love it!


 On top of the fridge are my stacked snowmen
 I did SOME decorating above the cabinets, just some greens and some apple picks that I had in my stash.


 I hung my Santa suit basket that holds our Christmas cards on the end of the cabinets. A round tray usually hangs here.
 I also put some snowman plates in the cabinets
 At night they can be lit with these LED votives.


Thanks so much for visiting! Please let me know you were here, your comments make my day. XO, Pinky
I am linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top