WELCOME!! I wanted to share my dining room with you today. Tomorrow is our house tour and this will be the first room peole see when they come in the door. I wanted to make it special so I made a new garland for over the hutch, set the table with my good dishes and filled the hutch!
I love the garland, it is lush and incorporates the colors of gold and red that I love.
My good Christmas dishes dress the table and the hutch. They are Lenox, Ribbons.
On my teeny server I have a collection of faux Belsnickles and one real one. The guy in the gold coat is real and one of my treasures.
I dressed up the mirror with several berry garlands, some greens and a bow.
This wall tree is one of Joe's favorite pieces; I made it several years ago to sell but HE wanted it:) Even though the poinsettias are burgundy, it is in here cause he loves it. I draped a really pretty beaded garland over the screen too.
The windowsills all have candles in them and greens surrounding them
I found these beautiful pillows at CTS this year and knew they would be perfect for the dining room arm chairs. The little red ornaments actually jingle!

I started out with the place setting like this but ended up changing the napkin, the napkin rings and added something too. It will show further down in the post.


I love these stately gold deer, found at Kirklands several years ago.
The wine glasses match the dishes.
I made this centerpiece several years aho too. VERY easy to do.


The S and P sit on a little wooden stand, in the hutch.


This is the gorgeous water pitcher. I could NOT get out of the reflection:):) no matter how I twisted my body:):)



I love this guys face.

detail of the beaded garland






So, I added the sparkly presents to the bowl and these napkins that have the ribbons and holly like the dishes. I had forgotten I had them til I went through all the Christmas napkins.

I found these placemats this year at Home Goods. They provide just the right amount of sparkle. I also added the tree tealight holders and found LED tealights so I can light them tomorrow and not worry.
Thanks SO much for your visit, I know everyone is SO busy now. I can hardly believe that Christmas is 2 weeks away!!!!! Wishing you all a wonderful holiday weekend. And I hope you are given many blessings this Christmas. XO, Pinky
I am linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top