Hope y'all had a great weekend. We are all fighting some phantom flu/cold bug that just won't leave our house and it took all the energy the hubs and I could muster to go out with the girls and get a tree. We managed to get it in the house, but now I need a burst of health to get it decorated. But, I know where I'll go for some holiday inspiration.

Today is the first day of The 12 Days of Christmas Tour of Homes. My tour won't be until next week (thank god) but today please do head over to Evolution of Style and see what a beautiful job Jenny has done with her home.


Follow along for the next 12 days for great inspiration and eye candy galore!

Have you finished your holiday decorations? Do you get a real tree or fake? Do you want to come over and help me with my tree? Happy Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top