Wow, this has taken FOREVER to do this post!! Blogger just would NOT cooperate for some reason but here we are, finally:) Hope you enjoy looking around. This is the bathroom between our 2 offices. They CAN be bedrooms but we have the guest room upstairs and it makes a nice guest "suite", with the bathroom and bonus room up there. A nice private space for guests to relax, read, watch TV or whatever they choose. This is the view looking from the hall, and then below is one of my Favorite Santas. It is a shame you can't see the back of his coat, it is so pretty.
 Since no one bathes in here I put a small santa and a Christmas pick in the soap dish.

 I was THRILLED the other day when I went Christmas shopping and found these towels!!!!!!!!! I think they are perfect in here and I love them. PLUS they were on a great sale!!! SCORE!!!


 Found this tree at Home Goods last year.


 Love these little trees, forget where I found them, last year. Sparkly and just the right colors.
 This is the upstairs guest bathroom. I made this piece MANY years ago!!!!!
 Since no guests will be here this Christmas I decorated the vanity too.
 I love my little blue and white lamp and it sits on a small dish.


 My SIL gave me this tissue holder MANY years ago too! Thanks again, Janie!!!!
 The little teapot is a nightlight.

 Now we are in the master bath. The Santa here is riding on a dogsled:)

 An ornament clip is on the towels.

 2 picks that I found at Michaels at 70% off!!!
 Now we are downstairs in the mancave:):)
 The 2 ornaments match the towels perfectly! The towels were found at Big Lots several years ago and each SET was $5.00!!!!! The leopard material is a silky material and I love the tassels.

 I found the lit box at Kirklands this year, and the little gold metal tree at CTS.



 The wax warmer makes it smell wonderful too:)

Thanks for stopping by. I am thinking I will wait til tomorrow to post this since it is so late now. Have a beautiful week my friends and stay warm. We are to get more snow tomorrow. Hope you are all done your shopping. XO, Pinky
 Linkin to:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top