Gradually I am pulling things out and adding some decor to walls and surfaces. We have been here over a year but with taking care of the other house I have not been really "on my game" so to speak. But I see the light at the end of the tunnel so I am having fun doing this and that around here. I love bskets and have been collecting them for YEARS!!! I wish I still had all of them but some got purged, sadly. I am finding places to use them here. So, this is the blank wall that I have been staring at.
 So, I pulled out some baskets and hung them around the window. I like it!!!
 I also hung this one over the hutch.
 And added the green apples to the wire basket.
 This one is to the right of the hutch.
This is to provide a background for whatever is on the shelves.
 And the topiary picture above it goes with the topiary on the shelf.
 It is hard to get a picture of this area with the ceiling fan.
 
 
 
 
 
I am linking this to:
 
 
 
 
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top