As I mentioned way back when I've been itching for a little refresh on our (one and only) bathroom for quite a while. We did a gut job on the bathroom when I was pregnant with Amelia (6 years ago) and I've been really happy with it, but lately she was starting to look a bit tired. (the bathroom, not Amelia)

Here she is way back when the blog began in 2011. First blog lesson learned, remove your shower poofs before taking pictures. Duh.


Now there is obviously only so much that can be done is such a small space but I wanted to change what I could without spending much. So paint, and a few new accessories will about cover it.


Be sure to come back on Monday for the big reveal. That will give me time to get that sucker cleaned up and ready for a few photos. And don't forget to come back tomorrow for another great Fess Up Friday.

Have you made any plans to refresh a room in your house?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top