I have been moving things around and creating some new vignettes. I have CABIN FEVER so bad so have been "putzing". Do you all do that? I thought I would share some of what I did today. This first shot is the credenza in the foyer hallway. I love the 2 saki jars and especially the guy carrying the buckets.
 Next to the credenza is a real plant on the right and a faux fern on the left. Real ferns are just too darn messy in the house, to me.
 This is what is on the coffee table for now. It will change, I am sure.

 I placed this little water lily in a tiny blue and white pot and glued the TINY frog to the leaf:)

 A green ball sits on a candle holder.
 In the sitting room of the master.
 In the master. NOTE: since taking these pictures yesterday I ahve changed things. I'll share soon:)
 A palm tree lamp, pottery piece and faux fern (to hide the cord:)
 Right next to the front door. My SIL gave me the hanging lantern and I LOVE it. I found this stand at Lowes and it fits perfectly.

 In the dining room. I am working on the dining room so will share more later.
 Just a little something on the right side of the desk in my office. The pottery jar came from Disney World MANY years ago. Joe and I went to Epcot right after my Mom died and I NEEDED to get away. I had been taking care of her (with the help of aides) since I was working part time for 5 years.Note; this is changed too:)
 Hallway between our 2 offices has this tiny piece.

 This is one of my favorite pieces.
 
Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to Pin it, if you see anything you like!!! I am linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop


Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top