GOOD Monday morning, my friends!!!! I hope you had a beautiful weekend. I am praying for our friends in Fl. and the gulf states that Isacc will not harm anyone. One day last week I FINALLY had a chance to have breakfast on the deck.
 I usually enjoy this ritual ALL summer long but this year has been TOO HOT!
 I just had a very simple, light breakfast that day. My usual fare is cereal with fruit on it. I know, BORING!! I decided I wanted some yogurt and fruit. How adventurous am I?????:):) I stacked 2 outdoor placemats to bring in the aqua color of the plates
 The scallop shell plate is glass but colored aqua also. My little frog tealite holder JUMPED right up onto my plate. I think he may have been hungry too:)
 This is the design on the other plate. I have 6 of these with different shells on them.

 I also have these shell toothpicks, left over from my daugter's bridal shower:) So, I threaded some fruit on them for a mini fruit kabob.

 It was peach yogurt with strawberries and blueberries. I ran out of granola so didn't add that but missed it:)
 I do not like plain orange juice so always mix it with cranberry juice. I think the combo is delicious!
 I love these napkins, but forget where I got them now.
 The colors seemed very complimentary to the plates. For a napkin ring I used a candle ring.


 Took this shot to show you the BEES on the juice glass. Love these glasses.
 This is my view while eating out side. I WILL MISS THIS!!!!!! BUT, not in the Fall and Spring when the LEAVES are a nightmare to clean up!


 This is the glass my yogurt was in. It is the only thing I have that was my Grandmother's. I love the design on them, sadly I only have 2.

Thanks so much for stopping by and for all of your sweet birthday wishes. I will be joining these fun parties. Please visit some for some amazing INSPIRATION!!!!!!!!!:

Little Red House for Mosaic Monday~


Cuisine Kathleen for Let’s Dish!~


StoneGable for Tutorials Tips and Tidbits~


A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday~


Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday~


2805 for Potpourri Friday~

Wow Us Wednesday
Feathered Nest Friday
Seasonal Sundays
XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top