Hello I am Tiffany from Living Savvy and I am excited to be here today kicking off Elizabeth's vacation!  I am a little jealous that she is having some fun in the sun because currently I am in the middle of packing up my house and moving!  Both exciting and frustrating... I will be moving my house into storage and living at my parents summer house {it only sounds fancy... they live here in Nor Cal in the summer and winter in Hawaii} till our new home is ready.  But since I have packed all of my belonging it makes me think about how my style has evolved over the last 3 years that I have lived here.  And even now as I make plans for my new house, I still have not quite decided what direction I want to go... 

So I thought it would be fun to share the evolution of my house over the last 3 years, maybe a road down memory lane will shoot me in the right direction for my new house!



 I wanted to bring some blue into my house, a color I have never had in my house before, but I wanted it to be soft and still work with my red.  So in the Spring of 2011 I changed out my color scheme to bring navy and reds together.  It was a good change, but not my favorite combo...




This was my family room redo after a design domino effect in Late summer of 2011. {see post} I wanted to tone down the bossy navy with a softer blue.  And I was really lusting over the Covinton fabric!!



I took my moms old wingback chairs from chintz floral to bold floral! {see post}  I loved the fabric then 
{summer 2011} but now I am over it and plan on changing them again for the new house!!


In January of this year I splurged and added some Chiang Mia Dragon to my space!  I am in love and plan on using the endless color pallet to create my new family.  I think this has to be my favorite of all the pillow combinations.  But I think I can tweak it a little bit more for the new space!

Be sure to join me as I take my new suburban home and make it amazing {as soon as I get the keys}!  
I will have loads of DIY's and projects to share with you all!

Thank you so much for having me!  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top