Happy Saturday! I hope it is cool where you are, we are in the middle of another HEAT WAVE! It is brutal out there. The other day I got some NEW things. So, I thought I would share. These snowman placemats will be so cute in the new house! This is a grapevine pumpkin for Fall. I have one and wanted a pair.
 LOOOVE this green bottle!
 Love the rattan wrapped arounf the nek. I have so many DIFFERENT things planned for the new house. I am getting SO antsy to get in!!!!:):)

 I cut some more hydrangeas to bring in too. They are turning green now so that is my clue to start drying them.
 I love the mix of colors.



 I have my newISH demijohn on the table and placed a piece of coral on a stack of books for a cool color combination.
 I have had this peice of coral for AGES so don't remember when and where I got it.

Thanks for joining me today. Tonight Joe and I are going out to the lot with 4 friends to TOAST our new house. We should be under roof by tonight!!!!! Then the 6 of us are going out to dinner to celebrate. Hope you are having a great weekend. XO, Pinky
Joining these parties this week:
Show and Tell Saturday-Be Different Act Normal
Show and Tell Friday-My Romantic Home
Inspiration Friday-At The Picket Fence
Link It Up Thursday-These Peas Taste Funny
Tutorials, Tips and Tidbits-StoneGable
Tabletop Tuesday-A Stroll Thru Life
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday-Coastal Charm
Cowgirl Up-Cedar Hill Ranch
Blue Monday-Smiling Sally
Metamorphosis Monday-BNOTP
Mosaic Monday-Little Red House
Making the World Cuter Monday-Making the World Cuter
Motivate Me Monday-Keeping it Simple
Amaze Me Monday-Dittle Dattle
Sunday Favorites-Happy to Design
Seasonal Sundays-The Tablescaper
Sunday Showcase-Under the Table Dreaming

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top