Hello my friends! I have not done a table in AGES so I decided that since the blue hydrangeas are turning green, I had better get with it and do a table NOW!!!! I also got a new piece TODAY, that I am IN LOVE with so decided to use it for my centerpiece! Isn't it beautiful!!?? I have wanted a piece like this for a long time and finally found one and it was ON SALE!!!!
 I love the pattern on it. It has cut outs on it so I put the hydrangeas in a glass bowl and put that in the compote. I will show you in a future post a design trick for arranging flowers.
 My place setting is a STACK of beautiful dishes. I used a white tablecloth and a blue, round placemat. Then I layered my white chargers, a blue dinner plate, a white salad plate with a pretty edge, a Johnson's Brothers blue and white salad plate and on top; a small glass bud vase with a hydrangea placed in that.
 You can see the green color coming through some of the flowers in this shot.
 Here are the details of the plate edges.
 I don't know why my BLUE hydrangeas look purple in some of these shots but I imagine it is my camera and the LACK of light in my dining room. I will have a MUCH brighter dining room in the new house:):) I am looking forward to that!
 I have had these blue and white candle holders for many years and don't remember where I got them but LOVE them alot. I placed a new berry candle ring around the candle and FLUFFED it out.


 Since summer meals are rather casual here, I decided to use my blue and white flatware instead of the Napolean Bee.
 Then I gathered 2 napkins; a blue and a white into one of my favotite napkin rings. They came from Pier One several years ago.


 The blue wine glassed AND the clear glass waters are both from Dollar Tree!!!!!


 I thought I would show you the pattern on the salad plate. Cann you see the 2 birds? They are hard to see.
 My blue and white pitcher will be used for water.

 My whte pagoda S and P are another favorite of mine.



Thank you all SO much for your visit. I hope you will leave me a comment so I know you were here. I will be joining these parties:
Sunday Favorites-Happy to Design

Seasonal Sundays-The Tablescaper
Metamorphosis Monday-BNOTP
Mosaic Monday-Little Red House
Motivate Me Monday-Keeping it Simple
Tabletop Tuesday-A Stroll Thru Life

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top