Good Sunday evening. Last week I promised I would share the  recipes from the dinner I hosted for my crafty lady friends. I didn't get pictures while I was making this but it is pretty self explanatory.
Here is the recipe:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiUrLM50LEvGosmp0aGdR1PLSLV8WNhYAj0ME-q6yranhGYd9hi-c_O5so7A9J9NQkGUoJRXYupwk3NNixqj3iq8XNLRlHi9hMxzFFC1TETBO5HCOeonfdJZyoeOGUlHmIiUQ-dOIoI9ZY/s1600/montereychk_web.jpg

MONTEREY CHICKEN

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 c. bar-b-que sauce ( I use Bull's Eye)
1/4 c. real bacon bits
1 c. colby and jack cheese, shredded
1 14 oz. can Rotel tomatoes, drained (canned with green chilies added)
sliced green onions
pepper

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pound out chicken breasts to flatten. Season with pepper. Grill chicken until no long pink (we used our George Foreman grill) and place on baking sheet covered with foil. Top each chicken breast with one tablespoon bar-b-que sauce, 1/4 c. cheese, 1/4 c. tomatoes, green onions and one tablespoon of bacon bits. Place in oven and bake until cheese is melted (about 5 minutes).
This is the recipe as I found it. I did not use a George Forman, I grilled the chicken on our outdoor grill. I also would use a little more cheese on each breast.  Maybe eve putting etra cheese on TOP of the breasts for the last few minutes. We all LOVED this dish and I hope you do too!!! I will join :
On The Menu Monday-StoneGable
Foodie Friday-Designs by Gollum
Show and Tell Friday-My Romantic Home
Thanks for your visit. XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top