Good morning everyone! I thought I would share last night's partay with you! This is a group of friends, we were all former neighbors, raised our kids together and have been friends for 35 years! What a great group of ladies!!!! I love them all! Last night we celebrated 2 of their birthdays. We have snacks and drinks first and TALK and catch up, then gifts from their "Secret Pal" then Cake and coffee.  So, here are a few pictures; This is a Thomas Kincaid tree that sits on the bar. It has miniature scenes all over it.
 Some details of the tree. Those people are TEENY, tiny!

 Glasses and ice bucket are ready.
Appy plates and napkins on the coffee table
 This is my coffee table dressed for Christmas. This is a Fitz and Floyd Santa and reindeer candle holders. They sit on a beaded runner.
 The back of the Santa is very detailed too!
 These are my Christmas pillows. I change out the pillows on this sofa MANY times during the year, depending on the holiday or season.
 A partial view of the living room. I will give you a real tour of the whole room in a later post.
 Here we are in the dining room. This is the centerpiece I nade. It is SO easy. I am hoping to do a tutorial soon.
 I placed 2 glittery pillars on a flower container  and surrounded them with plain green candle rings. I added the glittery acorns to the rings. These came in a garland and I just cut it apart.
 Then 2 gold tree candles.
 On each side of the centerpiece I have these 2 gold reindeer. They cake from Kirklands a few years ago. I love them!
 Isn't he pretty!?

 Of course I used my goldware, onnly the best for my friends!!!! I want them to know they are VERY special to me.

 A creamy and gold poinsettia in the centerpiece.
 some other details.

It is all in a pretty gold urn.
 This bell plate was my Mother-in-laws. I have always LOVED it. I put some candy KISSES and cookies and chocolate covered pretzels in it. The tablecloth was also my MIL's. It is all hand done and truly a work of art. I THINK it came from Italy too. It has 12 matching napkins too!!!! I real TREASURE! The bell plate
is hand painted and came from Italy many years ago. Remember, my FIL was a PILOT!

 This is my Lenox cookie plate. I surrounded it with a berry wreath for some extra PIZZAZZ:):)

 And here we have the birthday cake! Happy birthday to Donna and Mary!!!!


 Here is my crazy friend, Marie and Kathy sitting behind her. She is always alot of fun!!!!
 So now the party is over, time to blow out the candles. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. I love these women. Do you have a close group of friends? I hope so. Good friends are priceless!!!!!!
I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful season. Take some time to relax, sit and look at your tree, have a drink of hot chocolate or wine and let the warmth of the season fill you. It is all over too quickly so try to enjoy it. I will be posting all my rooms and my tree etc. I will be joining these parties too:
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Motivated Monday at Be Colorful
Making the World Cuter Monday at Making the World Cuter
More the Merrier Monday at DIY Home Sweet Home Project
Savvy Homemade Monday at Home Savvy A to Z
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tutorials and Tips Tuesday at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
It's A Party on Thursday at A Creative Princess
Show and Share on Thursday at Southern Lovely
Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
Hookin’ Up on Thursday with House of Hepworths
Addicts (not so) Anonymous on Friday at Addicted 2 Decorating
Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence
Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top