Hi everyone!!! It is crunch time but I feel pretty good about being ready! Usually I am not this calm but last night I decided I was going to get all of the gifts wrapped and under the tree today. I haven't done my hubby's yet cause he is a BIG SNOOP!!!! He will figure out what is in the boxes:):) So, I always try to use paper that will coordinate with the tree, which is all red and gold so I used gold paper and red and gold ribbons.  That big pile of gifts is all for my daughter, and I will tell you what they all are after Christmas just in case she reads this!!!!
 The gift basket I made up myself for our daughters Mother-in-law. I found a CUTE drum basket at Michaels and filled it with goodies: cocoa and a mug, a box of chocolates, some Christmas dish towels, 3 jars of jams. I got a roll of cellophane and wraped it all up and made the bow. I think (hope) she will like it.

 This pretty gift box I found at Michaels too! LOVE it!



 So, I am ready! Going to the grocery store tomorrow so I can make the lasagna on Sat. and the flavors will meld and be even better on Christmas day. I wish each and every one of you a merry and blessed Christmas. I hope you will be surrounded by family and love. I also want to THANK YOU all so much for following me on this journey and being so loyal and supportive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are all the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas and FA LA LA LA LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top