Happy day after Christmas! I wanted to share our Christmas table with you. I decided to do a little different setting this year and I LOVED it! I used my favorite plaid tablecloth with red chargers and my Lenox Ribbons dinnerware. I made these 2 arrangements. They are in a gold container with greens, pinecones, berries and a dancing reindeer in the center!
 Here is a shot down the table.

 I placed a gift box at each place setting. Here is the red one,
 red and gold,
 and green with a red bow.

 I had started out with the 2 gold deer on the table but then remembered the arrangements and poinsetta candle holders.
 Here is a close up of the dishes. I really love this pattern, it is simple but elegant! I love the ribbons and berries on the dishes.
 I also got out the "gold" flatware for this special occasion! The napkins are embroidered with a stocking filled with goodies.
 There is a tree tealight holder at each place too.
 My Lenox wine dishes and red water goblets.
 This is the water pitcher.
 and the cream and sugar.


 It even has a matching S and P on a wooden stand.
 I found these candle holders at Home Goods in the Fall and knew I wanted then for the table. I love the poinsetta on them and the crackled glass! Also the twisted stem.


 Since I only have 8 of the goldware and the napkins I used plaid napkins and red flatware at the ends of the table.

 We set up a card table to put the food on and serve. Our dining room gets very crowded so it is easier to serve, especially since we had 2 big pans of LASAGNA!!!!
 The hot pads are ready for the dishes to come out of the oven.
 The candles are lit, let's eat!
 It was yummy if I do say so myself:):)

I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday. I hope the new year brings joy, love and peace to each and every one of you. I think you again for being my loyal and supportive followers, I love you guys!!! I will be joining these parties:
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Motivated Monday at Be Colorful
Making the World Cuter Monday at Making the World Cuter
More the Merrier Monday at DIY Home Sweet Home Project
Savvy Homemade Monday at Home Savvy A to Z
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tutorials and Tips Tuesday at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
It's A Party on Thursday at A Creative Princess
Show and Share on Thursday at Southern Lovely
Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
Remodelaholic's Anonymous on Friday at Remodelaholic
Addicts (not so) Anonymous on Friday at Addicted 2 Decorating
Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Potpourri Friday at 2805
Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors
Sew Darn Crafty Sunday at http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming

Love to you all, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top