Hello my dear friends!!! As this year winds down and we welcome a bright new year I want to THANK YOU all for being so supportive and helpful to me on this blogging journey! I have come to love blogging and this year will try to learn how to IMPROVE my blog. I am pretty computer illerate but am going to wotk on that! I want to change my header and the LOOK of the blog somewhat. I also look forward to sharing some new adventures that are coming our way. On 2/1 our daughter and SIL will be moving in with us! They just today signed the papers and put a down payment on their NEW HOUSE!!!!!! I am over the moon with happiness for them. It will be quite an adventure to have them and their 2 dogs here for an extended stay but I am GRATEFUL that we are able to be here for them and help them out in this way. So, please stay tuned, there may be alot of, I hope, fun to come! I also have some rooms to share and projects too. I wish every single one of you the happiest of new years and hope 2012 brings you health, happiness, prosperity and LOVE abounding!  I am awed by the friends I have made through this blog. You are all the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a SAFE New Years Eve if you go out. See you in the NEW YEAR!!!!!!
XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top