Happy Sunday to everyone!!! I hope you had a GREAT weekend. I can not believe Christmas is in 2 WEEKS!!!!! Where has the time gone? I am not ready, gift wise, but I'll get there! I try to AVOID shopping on the weekends, it is too crazy out there:):) So, here I wanted to share our outdoor decorations. These have been up since the Sat. after Thanksgiving but with all the linky parties ths is my first chance to share. Hope you enjoy. When I saw this first picture I decided that next year I am going to do lighted garlands around the door and side windows! They are looking too bare to me and I can't believe I never noticed that before. We used to have a lighted garland around the door but I had to use it elsewhere and haven't replaced it.
 We found our sleigh in Lancaster county, Pa. many years ago. We were on the HUNT for an authentic sleigh!
 I wrapped some garlands on it and one of them is lit! The Santa came from the shop where I used to work. As soon as he came in and I saw that he was SITTING, I knew I HAD to have him for the sleigh!
 The fence post Santa was bought at a craft fair many years ago too. The sitting snowman also came from a craft fair and you could have it personalized with your name!
 The Flexible Flyer got some new decorations this year.
 These plastic berries are the only kind that will survive frost. The ones that have a styrofoam base will pop and the white shows through.

 Doesn't he have a sweet face?
 LOVE......
 He is reading the Night Before Christmas!
 I added the lit swag to the snowman so he can be seen at night too!
 This little tree used to sit on our console TV, but now we have the flat screen so out here it came!

 Red and natural pine cones. The natural ones all came from my yard.

 This is a 5 foot wreath I made for the garage. I decorated it with a LARGE bow, bells, clusters of Christmas balls, gold pine cones and poinsettias.

 details...

 Here are some nightime shots. My camera does NOT take good nighttime shots and I apologize but wanted to give you the idea. There are candles in all the windows,
 red and green spotlights all across the house,
 the wreath,
 Santa nd the reindeer,
 a lit snowman waves to you as you approach,
 red and green spotlights on the stone garage wall,
 A snowmman greets you at the top of the driveway,


 The numbers are lit up and a candy cane on the mailbox (which Joe made too).
 A shot from the street.




I will take you into the foyer tomorrow. You may not believe what greets you there;):) My prized possession!!!! I will be joining all these great parties agian. Thanks so much for stopping by, I know everyone is so busy. Love to you all!!!! XO, Pinky
Holiday House Tour at Hooked on Houses
Motivated Monday at Be Colorful
Making the World Cuter Monday at Making the World Cuter
More the Merrier Monday at DIY Home Sweet Home Project
Savvy Homemade Monday at Home Savvy A to Z
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tutorials and Tips Tuesday at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch
It's A Party on Thursday at A Creative Princess
Show and Share on Thursday at Southern Lovely
Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
Remodelaholic's Anonymous on Friday at Remodelaholic
Addicts (not so) Anonymous on Friday at Addicted 2 Decorating
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Potpourri Friday at 2805
Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors
Sew Darn Crafty Sunday at http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top