Good morning my friends! Today I am taking you on a little tour of my kitchen, all dressed up for Christmas. I have to apologize because some of the pics are a little dark. It is a dark, rainy day here today but I wanted to snap some pics and show you around! I love when you come to vist, you are ALWAYS welcome!!!! So, there are alot of pictures so grab something to drink and sit back! We will start here on the hutch that Joe made for me. I have a snowman and gingerbread theme this year in the kitchen. This lamp was a gift from a friend several years ago. I just love it!!! Thanks, JS!
 Here is a shot of the hutch all dressed.

 I turned on the flash for this one picture. I know that is horrible but just wanted to show the bottom shelf.
 Here is my new Snowman that I showed you in an earlier post.
 I have had these snowman placemats for several years too. They go so well with my centerpiece and runner.
 Now, I will start on the top of the hutch. The lantern was not lit but Joe wired it for me after we got it home. The 2 knitted snow people were bought from a lady at bowling MANY years ago, over 25 years I would guess!!!!
 I decided to spray the trees this year with faux snow and I am so glad I did.



 Here are some close ups of some of the snowmen. I can remeber where I got all of them, these 2 were bought at a craft show. I used to go to alot of craft shows every year, building my collection. I really appreciate hand made things!
 A Winter Welcome!!!
 I even change out the pictures on the walls. I bought these 2 because they say Faith and Hope, and those are the names of my daughters dogs!!!!!

 The botton Santa is a Willey Raye Santa.
 These 2 pictures replace the palm tree pictures that normally hang here.


 Here is the server in the breakfast room. This area is becoming more of a gingerbread theme. The little tree is all candy and gingerbread and lollipops and cupcakes!!!
 I found the little gingerbread S and P this year at CTS.
 The napkin holder.
 I got this gingerbread house this year and am LOVING it!!! The little guy is a Byers Choice Kindle. I have several now and love them with the houses.
 I found this runner at K Mart several weeks ago but didn't realize it was only 30 inches til I got it home. So, I just layered it over the runner that I always use.


 These tree pics are somewhat dark but I have horrible light today....
 The gingerbread men that sit on the floor used to hang from a pot rack. I had one for many years then got tired of it. I may bring it back one day, maybe.
 Long red and white ball stems form the tree topper.
 Along with lollipop stems!
 A wrapped candy ornament and candy cane with gingerbread bow.
 This is a candy garland.

 Oh dear, the cupcake came out too blurry, sorry!
 A teapot.
 This ornament is the JOY sign and Santa in a frying pan and a spatula hanging from that.

 This is the shelf between the kitchen and breakfast room. It has always just had snowmen but now I have this wonderful collection!
 The gingerbread house is a luminary, I have a candle inside. A Kindle guy sits on top.
 More Kindles and the ladder so he can climb up there!!!

 Byers Choice Mrs. Santa holds her house.
 And Santa has joined in the baking fun too!!!!
 A cute candy tree from, again, CTS!!! LOVE that store!!!
 A skiing snowman with a stick reindeer.
 This is the view as you walk into the kitchen. Some of you have seen this many times!!!! I love all the windows above my sink, and my long windowsill.
 My Baker Santa came from Kohl's several years ago.
 Doesn't he have a GREAT face!? He looks so sweet and kind.
 He holds a frosting bag and gingerbread house.
 In his embroidered pockets are 2 gingerbread men.
 His stockings and shoes with buckles. Love these details!
 This is a wax warmer that I burn at night. It gives a wonderful scent.
 My snowflake spoon rest and snowman S and P.
 I bought red utensils at the $ store last year. The utensil holder was purchased at Target several years ago and has 3 different Santas on it.


 Some more snowmen....
 My other snowman lamp sits in the corner.
 The sparkly family:):)
 Soap dispenser
 and you know what this is for.....
 my scrubbie!!!
 I made this guy in ceramics class about 100 years ago:):)
 My canisters. LOVE their scarves and hats!!!
 They say "friends warm a cold house.
 Another Santa.


Well, I really DON'T love winter but.....:):)

 some details of the windowsill
 As you can see, it is rainy and yucky today:(

 These Santa guys came from a craft fair and they have bells as hands and feet! Love their little bags too!


On the top of the fridge is this stacked snowmen piece. On each side are vintage Santa mugs.








I hope you have enjoyed your tour! I also hope you are enjoying this beautiful season of love. I will be joinig these parties, there are so many parties going on this year!!!! SO much beautiful inspiration all over blogland!!! Thanks again for stopping by. Please leave a comment so I know you were here. I read and treasure every one!!!! XO, Pinky
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Motivated Monday at Be Colorful
Making the World Cuter Monday at Making the World Cuter
More the Merrier Monday at DIY Home Sweet Home Project
Savvy Homemade Monday at Home Savvy A to Z
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tutorials and Tips Tuesday at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
It's A Party on Thursday at A Creative Princess
Show and Share on Thursday at Southern Lovely
Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
Hookin’ Up on Thursday with House of Hepworths
Addicts (not so) Anonymous on Friday at Addicted 2 Decorating
Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence
Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming
Also see the buttons at my sidebar on the left for MORE parties!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top