Good Sunday evening everyone! I hope you have had a great weekend before Christmas! We have been busy, busy!!!! I won't list all we have done but let's just say, lunches out, dinners out, shopping, 2 parties.....you get the picture! I wanted to show you our dining room all dressed up for Christmas. This Santa is called a Belsnickle Santa. My son gave it to me, I had admired several that he had so he gifted one to me and I LOVE it. I love the bottle brush tree he is holding and the pack on his back.
 Here is the table. I usually have a pretty gold and black beaded runner on here but this table cloth is also something I treasure. It was my in-laws and it was made in Italy, hand sewn and has 12 matching napkins! It is beautiful in person.
 This is the gold centerpiece that I showed you before, flanked by 2 large gold reindeer and then 2 sets of candles.
 On the candle sticks are 2 sparkly gold candles surrounded by pine candlerings to which I added some sparkly gold acorns. I LOVE sparkle!!!!!!
 Then I have my tree candles. I will burn them on Christmas at dinner, probably.
 In one corner I have a collection of white santas on this tray table, another gift from my son.


 On the left wall is my server. I have a wall tree above it and the server is covered with more santas, 2 gold lit trees and 2 gold reindeer. Next to the server is a large Byers Choice Santa.
 I got him on SALE several years ago, and was thrilled because they NEVER go on sale! I really lucked out on this!


 some details of the wall tree.

 On this round table is a gold tableskirt, with a leopard overlay. I leave it on cause I like the look even at Christmas.



 This guy is new this year, I treated myself! The bottle brush tree is an old one, and I love the vintage ones.
 Pretty face on the tall guy.


 Yup! I even decorate the window sills in here:)
 On the right wall is the bakers rack and it is filled with some more Santas!
 These next 2 pictures are out of order, sorry. This is the middle shelf...
 this is the top shelf,
 and the bottom one.


 On the top shelf I have my sparkly Santas.


 A garland with lights is draped across the top of the hutch.
 Now we move on to the stairway. This is at the back of the house so the only people who see it are the ones who use the guest bath. This is what you see when you come out of the bathroom. The Santa is a Jim Shore.
 I used this pretty holly ribbon so incorporated a LITTLE red and mostly gold in the decorations.
 He has a battery operated candle in his lantern but I forgot to turn it on for you.

 Some pretty dancing reindeer,
 and some birds and pinecones.

 I also love different shaped lights. I am on the lookout for some new ones for next year for the mantle too!
I hope you are ready for Christmas. I need to get the gifts wrapped. We have a party to go to tonight (Sunday) so I will schedule this to post while we are out. Next week I will be taking you downstairs! I will join these parties:
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Motivated Monday at Be Colorful
Making the World Cuter Monday at Making the World Cuter
More the Merrier Monday at DIY Home Sweet Home Project
Savvy Homemade Monday at Home Savvy A to Z
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tutorials and Tips Tuesday at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
It's A Party on Thursday at A Creative Princess
Show and Share on Thursday at Southern Lovely
Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
Remodelaholic's Anonymous on Friday at Remodelaholic
Addicts (not so) Anonymous on Friday at Addicted 2 Decorating
Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Potpourri Friday at 2805
Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors
Sew Darn Crafty Sunday at http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming

Christmas love to you all!!!!!! XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top