Hello my friends!!!! I thought I would share my best friends house tonight. I went up and helped her decorate it last week. I provided most of the things I will be showing you: every thing on the tree, and stairway for example. This is such a pretty tree on its own. She liked a burgundy and gold color scheme.
 The topper is burgundy and gold sticks surrounded by 2 big fluffy bows.
 Right under the bow is a beautiful hydrangea and berry pick.
 I had gotten these gorgeous berry picks several years ago. They add a beautiful touch to the tree.
 Some very pretty gold and burgundy balls.
 I also added some of these great ivory berries, they really pop and are so pretty on the tree.
 Burgundy poinsettias are also used on the tree. A design tip: buy a BUSH and cut it apart, you will get MUCH more BANG for your buck!
 Now we will move over to the GRAND stairway!!!! This takes alot of garland! And lights!
 The railing goes UP and ACROSS. Upstairs they have an office and guest room and one bath.
 I created this focal point at the base of the stairs. A BIG bow, berry picks, poinsettia, etc.

These gold edged leaves are used throughout the railing AND the tree.


 Sorry this one is blurry, I must have moved slightly.
 Here is the fireplace in the living room. I created the arrangement. It is in a beautiful iron and glass urn that she had. I filled the urn with pinecones then added the flowers. I also moved the sitting reindeer over next to the candle holder before we were finished.



 My friend purchased this ready made tree at Home Goods. I just LOVE it!
 I couldn't get a shot of the lights on the garland because we had put them on a timer.
 She wrapped the candle holders with pretty berry garlands. It adds some UMPH to them.

 This is their village, SO pretty!
 Her hubby has this collection of nutcrackers. We placed a lit garland and wound it around and added some pinecones.

 A shot of the fireplace
She and I have been friends for 44 years now. We got married within weeks of each other, raised our kids together and have been through all of life's ups and downs together. We go on vacations together and we even share a BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't that something!? I can't imagine my life without her. Thanks, W, for letting me be such a big part of your life and your family.
I will be joining these great parties:
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Motivated Monday at Be Colorful
Making the World Cuter Monday at Making the World Cuter
More the Merrier Monday at DIY Home Sweet Home Project
Savvy Homemade Monday at Home Savvy A to Z
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tutorials and Tips Tuesday at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
It's A Party on Thursday at A Creative Princess
Show and Share on Thursday at Southern Lovely
Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
Hookin’ Up on Thursday with House of Hepworths
Addicts (not so) Anonymous on Friday at Addicted 2 Decorating
Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence
Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming
Thanks so much for joining me tonight! I hope you are about done decorating and can relax a little and enjoy this beautiful season!!!!!! XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top