I'm BAAACK!!!!! I apologize for being MIA, but I have been doing a "decorating marathon" here at our house since Friday night after Thanksgiving! All the Fall things got packed away and CHRISTMAS came out! It has NOT been a pretty sight around here, believe me with all the boxes, totes, bags etc. EVERYWHERE!!!! You see, it is almost like MOVING when I decorate for Christmas! I have a HUGE collection of Santas, snowmen, etc. so every accessory, plant, arrangement etc. gets put away and is replaced by Christmas. I could probably open a store, LOL! I started collecting Santas 28 years ago and got a LITTLE carried away:):) BUT, I truly love my collections and really enjoy the process of decorating. This year there was a rush because I am having a party tomorrow night so had to be DONE!!!! PLUS, I decorate other peoples homes so have to fit that in too! Anyway, here is my NEW Frosty!!!! I got him yesterday at CTS on my way home from decorating my best friends house. I knew I wanted to make a new centerpiece for the kitchen table this year and KNEW I could use this funny guy! He has been skiing and eveidently took a TUMBLE!!!!

I already had the green oval wreath-like piece and so just sat Frosty on it, added some picks, pinecones, and snowflakes! EASY PEASY!!!!

 I also found this fabulous runner at CTS and knew it would be PERFECT! I LOVE the snowflakes embroidered on it! Plus, my everyday Christmas dishes are red and green as you will see in a bit!
 I use these green plastic placmats for everyday for Joe and I. They are from Walmart.
Can you see that the little stars in the center of the snowflakes and at the top of the tree are raised? They are little beads!

 Here are some details: the snowy greens and pinecone picks,
 the snowflakes and pinecones
 Can you see Frosty's ski pole???
 There it is!!!!
 We also use the snowman S and P. It came as a set with a napkin holder and cream and sugar too!
 We also use the snowflake glasses for water or even soda sometimes. I haven't gotten my stemmed glasses out yet, but they will be put to use too!
 I purchased this set of dishes at Walmart several years ago. They are very durable! They have been used for years and I get them out right after Thanksgiving and they are used till mid January. Everyday! I also use paper napkins for everyday too!
 The red flatware is also from Walmart.
 Snowflake glasses several years ago from the Dollar store.

 Here is the salad plate. Sorry these few came out blurry!
 The soup/cereal bowl. I don't know why this came out blurry and also turned??? It isn't turned on my computer!
 Cups and saucers. The set also came with a platter, S and P, creamer and sugar and vegetable bowl, for a VERY reasonable price!!! I now wish I had bought 2 sets!



I hope you have enjoyed seeing my kitchen table for EVERYDAY use. I love my new centerpiece! Thanks so much for hanging in there with me! I will be sharing LOTS of Christmas for the next month! Love to you all!!!! XO, Pinky I will be joining these fabulous parties:
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Motivated Monday at Be Colorful
Making the World Cuter Monday at Making the World Cuter
More the Merrier Monday at DIY Home Sweet Home Project
Savvy Homemade Monday at Home Savvy A to Z
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tutorials and Tips Tuesday at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
It's A Party on Thursday at A Creative Princess
Show and Share on Thursday at Southern Lovely
Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
Hookin’ Up on Thursday with House of Hepworths
Addicts (not so) Anonymous on Friday at Addicted 2 Decorating
Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence
Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top