Hello! Does a sunny yellow table just make you smile? It does me. Of course, adding a touch of black and white just makes me swoon!!!! I found the gingham checked tablecloth at CTS and knew what I wanted to do. Set a pretty table just for YOU! So, please, come and sit with me and we'll look around.
 For this table I had to use my Napolean BEE flatware:) It is a staple in the summer here. The placemat is reversible to a black and white stripe as you can see on the edges. These white lanterns came from CTS several years ago. I placed a faux bee on each of them too.
 I love these honeycomb jars with the bee on top! They were another CTS find.


 The edge of the placemat has this pretty flowered embroidery.
 Another bee has landed on the top of the bee skep!
 And the bee juice glasses will be filled with OJ.

 I also found the sunflower S and P at CTS. I just realized this could be an ad for them!!!!:)


 I placed the bee skep under a cloche that has a nest on one side and some butterflies on the other.  The cloche rests on a sunflower plate which rests on a glass cake pedestal.



I found mangos on sale and I LOOOOVE mango.






 We are all set, please pull up a chair.
I placed a tiny bud vase of yellow daisies at each setting too.
I got these at the place where I used to work. I love the shape.







 You can see the butterflies on the cloche in this shot.



Thanks so much for your visit. We have finally broken our heat wave, it is 77 GLORIOUS degrees right now!!!!!!! If it doesn't rain I will be running over to the pool later for water aerobics! XO, Pinky
Linking to these wonderful parties:
INSPIRE ME TUESDAY
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
THE SCOOP


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top