Hello my friends! I am wishing you all a happy 4th and want to THANK all of our veterans and soldiers currently serving for preserving all the wonderful freedoms we enjoy. Since we don't have a deck yet:( I decided to revisit my table (one of several) from last year to help celebrate and show off our patriotism!!! I am so blessed to live in this country.  This table is FULL of patriotic love! The centerpiece is a vase of BLUE hydrangeas from my yard. I have been going over tyhere and cutting them, there are 10 bushes of them at the old house!!!! The white lanterns are very versatile. I placed a red votive in them for the 4th.

 The glasses are plastic but perfect for outdoor dining. Love the stars on the stems! A red COSMO looks beautiful in them:):)
 Some have blue stars and some have red.
 The table cloth is layered over a plain blue one since it SHRUNK in the wash:( I did buy a new one this year though so will have it next year!
 On the table cloth I have a round red placemat, my white chargers, a red dinner plate, a blue salad plate and a checked dessert plate topped by a STARS AND STRIPES plate!!!!A Stars and stripes teatowel serves as our napkin since usually there is some type of barbequed meat on the menu!!
 I forget now where I found these adorable buckets. They are filled with some flag mints and some red fluff along with a flag.
 The blue goblets are from the Dollar Tree, I think! Do you see the flag S and P?
 I love to use my blue and white flatware for any patriotic setting too.
I hope you all have a great day and maybe get to see some fireworks! I love fireworks and hope we can see some tomorrow night too. Be safe. XO, Pinky
Linking to:
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Pamela @ From My Front Porch To Yours for Treasure Hunt Thursday
A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday~

2805 for Potpourri Friday~

At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top