I wanted to make a quick pasta salad the other day so I usually just "use what I have" on hand. It is an easy way to whip up a quick pasta salad. Here is what I used. I chopped some celery and onion and had some red bell pepper in the freezer. I also had some frozen peas to add.


 I cooked some shell pasta....
 and THIS is my secret ingredient. I add some Miracle Whip and mustard and then this wonderful spice. I use ALOT, about 1/2 the jar for a pound of pasta. It really makes it taste fabulous. Put everything in the bowl with the cooked and drained and COOLED pasta and stir. And there you have it, delicious! I am so sorry I never got a picture of it all put together:(
I will be linking to:
On The Menu Monday-StoneGable
Tutorials Tips and Tidbits on Thursday at Stone Gable

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top