I seem to be suffering from a late case of Spring Fever! I have been putzing all around the house and moving things all over! I also have been SEARCHING for new bedding for the master, for Summer, and finally found it today so that will be another post. Moving things around had me decide to change the vignette on the dining room table. It is the first thing you see when you enter the house, so it is fun to change it up. I gathered these vases from the master. I moved the table that was at the foot of the bed and these had been on it.
 These are 2 of my favorite candle sticks. I mixed 2 different candle rings; the plain green and a green and white berry ring.
 This is my new runner. I love the pattern with the flowered branch and bird.

 These vases were found many years ago at Home Goods.
Thanks so much for your visit. XO, Pinky
I will link to:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top