Hey sunshine! Did you have a good weekend? Spend anytime on Pinterest? I did (follow me here) and I actually had an occasion to search for something on one of my boards. It got me thinking - I pin like a mad woman, but how often do I ever really go back and look thru what I've pinned?

Not often enough is the answer. Why am I pinning all of these wonderful images if not to use them for inspiration/daydreaming.

So I've decided I'm going to use Pinterest to create my dream house and today I'm starting with the outside.

Something a bit farmhouse like is striking my fancy.


Or maybe cedar shake. Either way, I want lots of windows and a nice big front porch.


 Of course this frankenstein house is on a grand lot with a long winding path,



which takes you to a front door with some major presence




and window boxes everywhere.


There is a courtyard in the back with a lovely pool


surrounded by perfectly manicured gardens that my tan house boy CoCo maintains.


Beyond will be an herb garden that would make Ina proud


and more hydrangeas that I can count.


There also needs to be a gate somewhere



And a carriage house/garage, for CoCo's apartment of course.



What about you? What would your Pinterest dream house look like?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top