The other day I went to the old house and cut some hydrangeas. I also found this neat vase that looks like shell material, at Kirklands before vacation so I decided to put some of the hydrangeas in it and put it on the mantle. Notice the 2 outside vases are faux hydrangeas. The color right now is just the prettiest blue ever!
 I love this vase! I made a "grid" out of tape for the top of the vase to better arrange the flowers. That is another florists trick.
 It just cools me off looking at these, especially in this HEAT!
 Some blooms are paler than the others.
 I think I might add a few shells to the mantle, maybe tomorrow. Right now we have to go get me a NEW CAR:) See ya later!!!!
Linking to:
 Metamorphosis MondayInspire Me TuesdayWow Us WednesdaysTutorials Tips and TidbitsHome and Garden ThursdayBe Inspired FridayFeathered Nest FridaySeasonal Sundays, Happy List Tuesdays
Paula and Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top