Let's move inside my Pinterest dream house to the foyer, shall we? Foyers are one of my very favorite rooms, the room that says 'here's what you have to look forward to in this joint.' While I'm doing the most I can with the shoebox quaint foyer I have, I'm going big in chez Pinterest.


Fantastic wallpaper, check. I've got to have some 'bam' to go with my large and in charge front door right? Right.


A place to sit down and put on shoes, or throw my fabulous Gucci bags (this is a dream after all).


A console for CoCo to put the mail down when he comes in from finishing his yard work.


And big beautiful stairs.


 With a great railing.


Maybe curvy
 All images via my stairs and foyer board

or maybe straight. But either way they are going to be fabulous.

What would your dream foyer look like? Are you warm and cozy or more minimalist? Anyone else get giddy when they see a good foyer? Just me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top